Friday, September 20, 2013

Good news. Bad news.


Good news:  My bedroom walls and ceiling are very well painted.
Bad news: I know this because I have spent the last 7 days staring at them from my position in bed.


Good news: I've finally taught myself how to do Tatting and it is so much fun! (More on that later!)
Bad news: Doing any sort of craft flat on your back is a little tricky and involves your fingers going numb every few minutes.


Good news: I've found my girls are exceptionally willing to be  helpful around the house.
Bad news: I've found M. is really bad at grocery shopping so our repertoire of meals consists almost entirely of  thing a college boy might eat.


Good news: We have Prime membership so I've been able  to watch unlimited Jane Austen adaptations from my supine position.
Bad news: We've reached our data limit. Boo Hoo!!

Anyhoooo... because of all this back stuff... grrrr... I am feeling very very sorry for myself.  So do please excuse me a little whine and a few spelling errors.

xxJo


No comments:

Post a Comment